How to File a Complaint - Madrid
- > In Person - visit our office and speak to a member or staff.
- CBN REMITTANCE CENTER S.A. - MADRID BRANCH
- Sor Angela de la Cruz 36 Planta Baja Madrid, Spain 28020
- > In writing or email - send a letter or email to the manager. The email address is email@example.com
- > By phone - call our Customer Service Department at +(34) 915 671 533 / +(34) 915 755 090
WHEN WE RECEIVE YOUR COMPLAINT WE WILL DO THE FOLLOWING :
- 1. Write to you within five (5) working days to confirm we have received your complaint.
- 2. We will always deal with your complaint as quickly as we can. However, if we have not been able to solve or settle your complaint within four (4) weeks of receiving it, we will write to tell you the progress we have made and when we aim to send you a full response.
- 3. If we cannot solve or settle your complaint within eight weeks of receiving it, we will write to you and explain why.
If you do not agree with our final response, or we cannot respond within eight weeks and you do not accept our explanation, you may refer your complaint to the Banco de España, Servicio de Reclamaciones . The Banco de España, Servicio de Reclamaciones can help solve or settle disputes between financial institutions and their customers. They are entirely independent and their services are free to you.
Contact Banco de España, Servicio de Reclamaciones at :
Calle Alcala 48 Madrid Spain